January 2nd, 2021
Thanks for supporting small businesses. As an essential service we will continue to operate during the provincial lock down, and help our local small businesses, local government, and medical clients with their IT needs. Our store will be closed to walk-in traffic and will require patrons to schedule any service that is needed in advance. Please follow the procedures below:
Steps for drop off
- Call 613-284-2446 and advise a technician you are here. Please be patient.
- A technician will meet you at the door. Please have everything ready including an email address for billing. Please make sure you are wearing a mask.
Steps for pickup
- Once service is complete an invoice will be sent to your provided email. Once payment has been made, call to book a time for pick up.
- Arrive onsite at the scheduled time and call 613-284-2446. Please be patient.
- A technician will meet you at the door with your computer. Please make sure you are wearing a mask.
Looking to order parts or to browse our store
- Visit our website and browse through our inventory, items are added all the time. If you can't find what you're looking for, please call the store and speak to one of our sales people. They are here to help.