June 1st 2021 (Positions Available: 1)
Apply in-person or by email. Direct all emails to email@example.com. Please include your resume and cover letters.
Location: Smiths Falls, Ontario
Hours: Part time 30 hours per week – shifts may vary, availability required Monday to Friday, 9:00-6:00
Wage : $15.00 per hour
Application deadline: June 11th, 2021 Start date: immediately
Apollo Computers currently has an opening for a part-time Computer Technician. This position would consist of 30 hours a week and would begin immediately.
We are seeking an individual who is a self-starter, able to work independently, or as part of a team. This individual must also have strong organization skills, the ability to communicate well and the ability to assist a variety of clients. A high school diploma is required, college or other education an asset.
The Computer Technician assists customers at all stages of the repair process. They are responsible for delivering excellent customer service on the sales floor, as well as responding to inquiries over the telephone and through email. Other duties include but are not limited to maintaining a clean work environment, stocking shelves, maintaining inventory levels, and assisting clients with their FedEx shipping needs.
- High school diploma, post-secondary education in a related field an asset
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a variety of technology.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work independently.
- Position requires lifting - 40 lbs.
- Travel may be necessary - Driver’s license required.
- The successful applicant will be required to submit a police background check.
Applicant will be required to follow the Apollo Computers COVID Mitigation Plan and participate in daily cleaning protocols.